You’ve received an invitation letter to a friend’s wedding —what kind of gift should you get the to be married couple? Many considerations should be made when choosing the perfect wedding gift such as budgetary considerations, size of the gift, tastes and preferences of the couple among others. Below are five of the best gifts you can consider giving any married couple making their wedding one they will never forget.
1. Money – Yes believe it or not. While a money gift may be perceived as unsentimental and uncreative, money is one of the most highly prescribed wedding gifts.Many young couples have just started their careers and may have just spent an incredulous amount of money on their wedding. Some cash would help assuage their financial deficit plus helping them in building a new home or save for necessities – a house, a car or a set of furniture. Money can also help them to enjoy an out the ordinary honeymoon. Even though a handsome amount of money makes a great gift, it would be made perfect with a more keep-sake gift to go along with it, such as a picture frame, ornament or just a simple wedding card.
2. An expensive gift from their registry – For those who may not already know, a registry is a list of gifts a too be wed’ couple makes of gifts they would prefer to be given or not prefer on their wedding. Often the more pricy items on bride and grooms registry are wedding gifts of their dreams that they don’t realistically think they will be given. You don’t have to be rich and wealthy to afford these gifts, you can simply organize as many guests as possible to chip in. You will make their wedding an unforgettable and memorable experience.
3. A affordable but cherishable handmade gift- you probably may receive a wedding invitation a bit to late and not have the time to plan yourself financially, fret not within a few hours you can piece together a cherishable handmade gift. Such as a beaded bracelet or handmade wedding card, you just have to be creative about it.
4. An ornamental and memorable wedding gift – This could be anything from a bottle of expensive scotch or rare and aged wine which should not be opened until their fifth/ tenth anniversary, a beautiful vase or a portrait painting of the couple. This should be a gift that will remind the couple of you.
5. A 5 star hotel suite for their first night as Husband & wife – Give them a fitting start to their marriage by gifting them with an unforgettable night before they head off to their honeymoon. Courtesy though, should be taken into consideration and consultation should be made with the bride’s mother or the groom’s maid to make sure prior reservations had not already been made. The gift should also be given early so they can slot it in their plans. if all the above arrangements go according to plan you can add some extra spice to the night by calling the hotel and reserving a massage or invigorating spa session for the couple. On their way to their honeymoon you can have an interlink express contact deliver for them their wedding gifts straight to their home.
Author’s Bio:- Amy Lawson has been writing contents on the web professionally since 2005. She has worked as a tech and business marketing copy writer on various topics. Before she is into writing, lectured as a professor on vivid business topics. She is currently researching on ESTA.