One of the best ways to express your love is through gifts, and a gift which is loved by people across different age groups is chocolate. Valentine’s Day is a day dedicated to celebrate love. The 3rd day of the valentine’s week is celebrated as Chocolate day. This is the day where the couples exchange chocolates or sweets made out of chocolates.
On this chocolate day, surprise your love with an absolutely stunning chocolate cake or chocolate basket. Online cake in Udaipur will deliver chocolate cake at your door step. When it comes to giving chocolate as gifts, you need to keep in mind that there are different types of chocolates that are available in the market. Take a look at the below popular types of chocolates: –
- White Chocolate: Even though the name says it is a chocolate, white chocolate is not pure chocolate because the cocoa content is very less in such chocolates. It is more of a derivative of chocolate and is made from cocoa butter, sugar and milk solids. This is one of the popular types of chocolate, and many people love the taste of it. Like the name says, the colour of this chocolate is very light in the shade like ivory.
- Dark Chocolate: This type of chocolate is very rich in cocoa and is said to be healthy. The diet conscious folks like dark chocolate; it is also said to help you in losing weight and in preventing cardiovascular disease. Dark chocolate doesn’t use milk or uses a very little amount of milk. The taste of dark chocolate is slightly bitter and not very sweet.
- Alcohol chocolate: You are celebrating love, get a little tipsy by having some chocolate made using alcohol. Chocolates are mixed or soaked with alcohol drinks like rum, wine, cherry brandy, etc. which gives an exotic taste to the chocolate. Before giving this type of chocolate, ensure that the recipient is fine to have alcohol.
- Milk Chocolate: This chocolate does not include much sugar and is popularly used for baking purpose. The colour of chocolate is mainly based on the amount of cocoa in it. Milk chocolate contains less cocoa and hence it is light in colour. Like the name suggests, milk chocolate is made using milk which is added to the cocoa. You can gift milk chocolate if your partner is not a fan of very sweet chocolate.
- Assorted chocolates: This makes a safe gift option if you don’t know the taste preference of your lover. There would be a range of chocolates included in a box of assorted chocolates. The chances are that there would definitely be few pieces of your lover’s favourite chocolate.
It is now possible to send chocolate day gift online Jaipur to surprise your loved ones. Valentine’s Day is very popular among young couples. You need not have a lover to celebrate this day; it is also a day to show any kind of love which includes the affection between friends and family.