When you and your boyfriend breakup with no contact rule, it is understood that there will be no calling or texting or even sending emails in the future. However, if you are planning to get back with your boyfriend even under the no contact rule, then this guide will help you in building a bridge to the gap that has formed between you two.
What is No Contact Rule?
The main aim of the No Contact Rule is to make your boyfriend realise that there is still a part of him, which misses and likes to get back with you. By keeping, a long gap for a month or so, between you two can surely make it irresistible for your ex-boyfriend to at least send a message instead of calling you.
You will not be revealed about the fact that you are actually missing him and waiting him to contact you even through messages. If your ex contacts you even after you stay quiet for longer time, then it is understood that there is a hope for you to get him back.
What to Expect when you are Under No Contact Rule
No Contact Rule is not the overall step that can make your boyfriend come crawling back to you and beg you to take him back. If you have some expectations such as he will call you like crazy lover and would be easier for you to get back with him, then it is not going to happen. This is just a first step in making him realise about your importance in his life.
Reasons why you may have not received any Calls or Texts from His Side
The No Contact Rule period actually reveals many qualities of your partner such as,
- Stubbornness: He may have become quite used-to with the fact that people around him keep complimenting about his positive features, which gives him a sense of superiority and hence expects the girl to do all the work, including taking first step in many matters.
- His Way of “getting back” to you: Breakup makes it hard for both the parties to withstand the after affects. When you decide to try the No Contact rule, he may find some other ways to “get back” to you in order to make you realise that he is affected from it. It includes,
- Getting Revenge with Silent Treatment: like not at all making any contact during the NC period.
- Never Plan to Reconcile with you: It is made clear through their actions like following the strict NC rule and not giving-in even if you take the initiation, and so on.
- Battle within: This mainly goes on for longer duration for weeks to months. Here, his pride and heart will be standing against one another and hence making it difficult for him to come to a conclusion whether to make the first move or not.
Make the First Move
When you do not receive any call or text from your ex-boyfriend’s side, then it is better to take initiation and call or text him. When you are working with “I want my ex boyfriend back” plan, it is beneficial sometimes to make the first move.
Stephen Heyer usually writes on dating and relationships, and gives practical tips on how to stay forever happy with your partner. For all those individuals searching for info on ‘ I want my ex boyfriend back’, please visit their website.